Friday, December 14, 2012

MY BOSS IS A JEWISH CARPENTER



And here I go again.

I can’t help thinking of it, I can’t tell it to anyone and it’s so hard. I don’t want also to write it but I have to, I don’t want to keep this thing in my mind all over and over again. I lost a lot of my brain cells and I don’t want to loose more. You might ask what is that I am thinking, here it is:

I would just want to know why people/s rules my life/our life. Don’t they have their own lives to rule with? And would they stop ruling our life for their just ruining it. Don’t they see us in good times and always looking after the bad times? I hate it when people told me what to do in this, in that and etc. but them, they can’t even do this and do that. So perfectionist but even them are not perfect and so do I. What’s wrong with them? Can’t they just say, Oh your wrong better do this next time much better and don’t hesitate to ask and I will surely help and don’t worry no one’s perfect in this world. In spite what they say? They will tell a lot of things and blah blah blah about this and that and next time if you did this again you will be punished of lifetime imprisonment with us haha, just kidding, silly me. But can’t they just accept on what we are? Is it wrong to commit mistake? If it is so, then be perfect all of your life and never ask for help, your perfect right you can do anything perfectly. They might also say, you’ve done a lot of mistake and this time is intolerable so better watch out. Why is that so? Isn’t it imbalance to say something like that? What about the good things we have done, don’t they count it too? They always demerit us for bad stuff we’ve done, but what about the good stuff. Are they really people. They only see the wrong things in us but in fact can’t see what’s wrong with them. We’re not a toy that you could play around whenever you wanted too. In fact you could buy one on toy Kingdom.

(I’m speaking for people whose life are being ruined – I mean ruled by)
I know sometimes or most of the time we done mistake and some stuff which is not good, we understand that you’re mad, but understand also that were hurt. You’re just a person too; you also have your own mistakes too. And let me correct you, your not the boss of my life, none of us are the boss of anyone’s life. But I know someone who really or I may say your boss and my boss.

Our Boss is a Jewish Carpenter.

MY BOSS IS A JEWISH CARPENTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment