Monday, December 3, 2012

December 25


December 25th, the day that almost everyone is waiting for. Everyone is happy, as the song say’s “giving gifts exchanging cards”, lots of foods at the table, bonding time with family and special someone. Who else won’t be happy at December 25th! Even the poor ones loves this day (maybe) – I just seen on television they say “as long as they were together on December 25th even they don’t have lots of lusts, & food on their table, they are happy being with each other and hoping someday to reach for the STAR too”. As for us, (I place ourselves Middle Average people in terms of richness here on earth –),the middle average – yet we are also happy celebrating the December 25th even if we only had enough food for us and to share to our family and friends, having simple decoration at house. We are a happy and SOMEWHAT CONTENDED on what we had but still wanting to have more (people do have unlimited wants and no contentment – seems contradict on what I have said earlier). The Average people – also has and much more, than us (of course – in terms of life status) so they enjoy this day each year maybe together, lots of dishes, expensive gifts, more toys for the kids, nice decoration. And the Above Average people and the people that most unreachable (I mean rich, billionaire’s), I think they are the most people that have lots of money to spend for – gifts, foods, great decorations and some other stuff that I might not know. Aspiring people like them has lots of money to spend, but I think they also worry if they spend much (thinking just like a businessman), just kidding – it’s December 25th, time for giving and sharing your blessing to others. So HAPPY DECEMBER 25TH,after this day we will wait again the earth to revolve for 364 days before the next December 25th. How ironic life is just waiting for this one day that will pass only for 24hours right? – I’m not against December 25th for I myself do love this day (and everyday of my life that I was able to breathe and see His beautiful creation). I’m just thinking, what if everyday was December 25th (well the realty is that everyday was December 25th). Would people be more generous everyday? Will everyone will still be helpful and won’t ask for another help in exchange? Do people will stop fighting, gambling, bad acts and etc.? Will earth gain peace for the whole year round? And could it be possible that people would care towards others.

Thanksgiving – I think this was the best word to describe. We are all sinners, there’s no such person that is perfect. Last Sunday December 02, 2012 our Pastor preaches and says “Only the Angels are perfect and God”. He added “If you know a church that is perfect and you are not perfect then better not go with that church because you would make it imperfect. This line strikes me most. I myself am not perfect too – from the time I was born till the time I wrote this and until I vanish. I am so thankful that December 25th had come and the rest of the day’s in my life. WHY? Because HE WHO HATH BORN THAT DAY AND DIED ON THAT CROSS FOR ME AND TOOK ALL MY SIN. What more can I ask for? All I can do is to thank Him for dying for me. And you should also have to, accept Him and be a thanksgiving to others.

I want to be a good example. A person you could say “I also wanted to be like her” to follow God’s word’s, will and His way. Well It’s December 25th – I mean It’s HIS Birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.





No comments:

Post a Comment