Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CREDIT CARD



Excitement, fun and tension that was the feeling when I had my first CC. On my first use of it, I was really nervous for I have the idea of what if my card won’t function well and be decline (but I ready enough cash for in case they don’t accept my card) and there it goes my hand was so cold that time and really feeling the nerves – gees. But it was successful, they accepted my card haha! Even if they suspected me at first, if the card was really mine? Maybe I really look like a kid for them and I was using my parents card – she even constantly check my signature but I can’t blame her it’s her job. It was fun using it but let’s see the fun when the bill comes. After that day, using my cc was that ease but I realized that if I won’t control myself using it I would be in big debt. So I told myself use it on times of need when you assure that you has money to pay for it or in case of emergency and won’t use it on my own sake and lusts.

Over all using credit card was that not bad. But be careful on what you’re swiping for. Remember in each swipe some of it costs interest. So better think twice, If you had cash on hand better use it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment