Friday, December 7, 2012

MR. RIGHT



Are you Mr. Right? 

Because I've been looking for you since the day I knew that there were you. What took you so long? Don’t you know that I need you?  In my sorrow & pain, I want you to be right by my side, I needed a shoulder to lean on. Whenever I am happy, I want to celebrate my good times with you. You are the only one I’m wishing for. For I have everything except you! 

If I asked you, if you had anything wanted to ask, would you ask me out? To watch movie together, go to park, have dinner, or have a coffee. Don’t worry, If you treat me I won’t abuse you, I will treat you too. If I asked you how many people you encounter this day, can I tell myself that, I am so blessed that you chose me to go out with you. In my tough times, would you dare to carry me whenever I was lazy and so out of my mind? And when I fall, would you catch me? If you say yes, I would be the happiest one you ever know. This happens just once in a lifetime. You know that I Love You and I also knew that you LOVED me before I do. Thank You LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment