Saturday, January 12, 2013

People are People!


People are people they tend you a lot of stuff telling you that you’ve done a mistake. And the best part of it is yelling it on crowd, some laughs but I don’t. Am I affected? Yes I am, but I don’t let it get over me. I just let her do what ever she wanted to do, tell what ever she wanted too. Who care’s, that’s why I never listen at her. She doesn’t even have to care of what would be the consequences that I’ve done, it’s none of her business. Besides she has a lot of bad stuff too, but I don’t yell it nor laugh at it.

There is no perfect person, but feeling that they are a somewhat perfect, I think there is.  Lately I was so mad; it kept on my mind that I have to do something about it. I must say a reply to say bad things at her so that I would feel better; I have to get my revenge whatever it takes. But I did not, I told myself to calm down, take it easy, all is well. Bad stuff won’t correct another bad stuff. I asked Him, please make my heart clean, take away this hatred in my heart and after I wrote this I feel ok again (because I let it out – what I feel in writing and also because I know someone is guiding me).

But there is a question keep coming on my mind. Why there are people like them, does what they did makes them a superior one, does laughing make you cool. Well I can never blame them for People are people!

That was my day today. How bout yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment