Saturday, October 6, 2012

SISIG

One Sizzling Sisig coming up!

I just wonder how it became so popular?

     is it the taste that makes you forget your name (not literally),

     is it the aroma (smells great right?)

     is it in the store owner (maybe you just the owner so as a friend you bought from them)

     or is does captures you and can't explain why it keeps you from coming back (soundss true)

Let's see, the popular Sisig came from Pampanga. Lucia Cunanan of Angeles City has been credited with inventing sisig and entitled as the Sisig Queen. The Philippine Department of Tourism has acknowledged that her "Aling Lucing's" restaurant as the "Sisig Capital of the Philippines" in 1974. After that, Sisig was improved or let us say come up with a lot of different flavorings.


How about it's ingredients?

Let's check it: (I search on google but it's really slow so i just base it on what I've taste and see besides internet does not tells the secret ingredient/s)

Oil, Chili Peper, Onion, Garlic & Other spices, Egg, Pork (mostly head part & liver of a pig) wew so tasty, isn't it? what do you think?

Sisig then are served thru a sizzling plate with a calmansi beside it and some put ketchup (like me), some are hot sauce, soy souce, then a toasted garlic on their rice and there it goes (usually it's a viand - that was what i first saw and taste/eat a sisig), but they say that it was first pulutan (to those drinkers)


Well in our place here at Lucena City, Quezon Philippines there is just one place we all recognized as the most delicious Sizzling Sisig in town.

Just in case you wanted to know it is located at Site, University Village Lucena City Philippines and the duty is on you to find it haha,

and I will let your taste buds tell who has the best Sisig.

And as for me, hmmm well Sisig was so tasty and it's just like a vice for me that keeps me entice to eat it, maybe at least once a week.





JUST A FACT:
I just ate sisig today so it came up my mind to wrote something about it. Since a lot of people was craving for sisig, I just saw them, and i saw another one.. gues who? its you :)


DO YOU LIKE MY WRITE UP?
PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE MY WRITING SKILLS (just pretending ^^,).
ITS YOU WHO SEE'S IT MOST MORE THAN I SAW MYSELF.

THANK YOU AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment