Saturday, October 6, 2012

makulit na ako! - twisted? read it

turn on CPU -input password then click for the internet browser, search for facebook log-in TADAH!and my day starts.. (aminin mo ikaw rin). sabay tingin sa notification, messages & friend request [ang pinaka-inaabangan ng lahat] then scroll down then may nakitang interesting na bagay, konting buklat, then like (mukhang nagustuhan) aun oh shinare pa. Oh wait makapagshare muna ng status. Ooops gabi na naman pala. Lumipas na naman ang magdamag sa Facebook (at ang cycle - status - like - share - comment - scroll) haha!

                   NONESENSE diba? i dunno either - its my hand that types and my mind that commands (nakatingin nga lang ako) haha. Share ko lang, one day i saw this Ad, but actually it was a contest - to upload the wackiest yet cutest picture of you (just in case if you have any.. nah! just kidding) that you could ever had with your preferred gadget and guess what i, myself [am i over redundant already?] well anyways as what I've said i was happily join the contest and got picture of myself and I've got few pictures for you. haha but i loose the contest, For me it's not OK! I'm not like everyone that say's it's ok but deep inside of them it's not. Just kidding, lols., for me it was just for fun.

But even if I do not win at least i have something to share with you.

Aren't you happy? lols :)

This are my photos' as promise :)










YAHOO I wrote a lot for today.
But the thought of my writing was not clear. 
Help me improve it. 

THANK YOU :)

and

GOD BLESS US ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment