Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SMART Plan 350

Every year SMART gives a variety of phone to choose from –Plan 350 promo. I just saw this TV ad and there I was eager to get one soon. I started my first postpaid plan at SMART. I have this plan one year and one month ago. The Unit I got was Samsung Galaxy Y (Young) which is very popular at that time – but that’s not my reason why I get this plan. The plan comes up with Unli text Smart/TNT-Smart/TNT and Unli Social (which you can use through SMARTNET – it is pre-installed as I got my phone). If you want to know more how to use the Unli Social you can check this out – SMARTNET.
 

If you want to apply a postpaid plan 350 at SMART and if you want to know the list of requirements I think I can help you. Requirements are still the same even the phone offered was new.

First – You have to fill up a form (SMART provides this one)


Second – Proof of Identity (ID must be valid – must have your picture, date of birth, signature) like SSS, TIN ID/Voter’s ID/PRC ID

Third – You have two options here – you may submit any of the two: 

Option 1 Proof of Billing& Proof of Income (any of the two A or B)


A.) Proof of Billing - Utility Bill/Bank Statement//Credit Card Statement


B.) Proof of Income – Certificate of Employment/Latest one month pay slip/Credit card statements); 

Option 2 Competitor Bill (must be current, no overdue and at least 6 months upon application)

Fourth – Your Self (Authorization letter is needed if your not available to pick up the phone)


By the way you can access you account through their website  my.Smart. But you have to sign up first - much better if you used the number in your SIM card when you sign up to make the process much faster –just a tip. What is the benefit of this? Well In my case I enrolled my account in e.statement which they will not send letters (my bills) to me but instead I will received an email from them (I want to save the trees that’s why I choose to enroll my account at e-statement) and I can also see my bill on their site – but if your account is past due they will send you a letter. You can also see your running balance, your smart reward points and their new phone and plans offer.

Now, I’m still enjoying my phone and my plan. 
SMART live more! 

UPDATE: For being loyal I got the chance to avail SMART Retention Plan.
 Glory to God

14 comments:

  1. Hi, can I ask a question, what if the proof of address let's say meralco bill is not named after you but your mother? Is it ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the requirements if ur still a college student and wants to apply for a postpaid plan? Thanks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this same question on my other post (SUN plan). She is also a college student. She applied for a postpaid plan under her mother's name.

      Because based on the requirements - you need to provide 2 valid ID's (preferably gov't. issued), proof of income, and proof of billing address.

      In addition, I think it would be much easier if you apply a plan under your parents name (I know you might have the capacity to pay - but these big companies are very strict today).

      If you decided to name it after your parents name (just one of them would be ok) after you prepared all the needed documents for them to apply for the plan, the additional requirement is a authorization letter to let you transact on their behalf.

      and oh you might need a form too first - they have to sign on it (your parents).

      And if you think what I said earlier did not help you or you needed more information, you might also try to visit SMART store. It would also be a great help for you.

      If you need a help, I will help in anyway I can.
      Thank You :)

      Delete
  3. May C.I pa po ba yan??/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, natawag sila sa employer mo.

      Delete
    2. kahit po ba may competitor bill kana natawag padin sila sa employer?

      Delete
  4. Can I use my PLDT Home bro bill as proof of income? tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano po ba proof of income ginamit ninyo sa inyong Home Bro? I think your Home bro bill is more like proof of billing.

      Pero nakapasa nga po kayo sa pag C.I. sa home bro, na meaning you have the capacity to pay naman po. Try nyu din po, sister company naman po sila. Pero diko po maga-gurantee, medyo strict po sila at kung minsan ay nahingi pa ng additional requirements. Salamat po sa pag-basa ng aking blog!

      Delete
  5. hahaha. ate sara may blogger ka po pala :D naghahanap lang ako sa smart ng magandang plan lumabas ito. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to apply to smart postpaid plan if i'm Self employed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Sapungan how to apply? Kindly me d instructions im interested to get a postpaid plan. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma'am, i just what to share this experience that i had last week when i visited the nearest smart store her in our area. When i asked if what are the requirements in applying for a postpaid plan for a college student like me, they said that i must be 18 Y.O. and above and they required me to present 2 valid ID's and my updated passbook.

    and with that, i want to ask if what are the possible and acceptable ID's that i may present to them?

    hope for your responce ma'am,.. :)

    ReplyDelete