Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Lifeless Living


This past few days I feel like I'm living like a zombie. 
I live but I seem to be lifeless. 
I picture life everyday with what if's. 
What's the purpose? What I am worth for? Do I live? 

When everything seems to be a big question to me, 
I keep on thinking, searching for an answer, 
looking for a possible solution, solution that could lead for a better decision. 

It's a Yes, You Only Live Once, I mean us, so better live your/our life to fullest. 
But I may say, I think it is much better to live our life with/for a purpose.

Purpose? Have you ever ask yourself, what is your purpose of living? 
To whom you live for?

Me:
Thinking? nah' screw it.
Working, really huh!
Living, now that is something.

Written at RRCG Bus going to Eton Cyberpod
Corinthian Bldg. March 5, 2015 around 9:30PM

No comments:

Post a Comment